Dear pen-friend,
My name is Miriam, I’m sixteen years old and I live in a really really small village called Ven-Zelderheide. I live there with my Mum and Dad and in the weekends my brother and sister come back home. They have already finished High School and go to university in Eindhoven and Nijmegen. They have their own dorm room so they don’t have to spend a huge amount of time getting to the university.
In my spare time I like to play the flute. At least one day in the week sometimes two, I have a lesson and I also play with and orchestra once a week. I also like going out, shopping, normal girls’ stuff.
I don’t really have a favourite subject, if I really had to choose it would be Greek or Latin. I kind of hate all the subjects, that sounds really depressing but I just don’t know where my interests lie. The teachers are more or less the same.
My best holiday is also the holiday with school to Greece. It was really a time that we will never forget. Although this year I went with Cyril to France which was also great.
I have no clue what to do when I’ve finished school, but I’ve got two years to figure that out. So I’ll let you know in time.
I hope to see a letter from you very soon.
Miriam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
France was amazing :)
ReplyDeleteGreece too btw :)