Monday, 13 September 2010

Hello!

I'm Evy Aerts and I'm 16 years old. I come from Holland, and a few years ago my parents divorced, that's why I now live in 2 places: with my mother in Boxmeer (where I was born), and with my father in Sint Anthonis.
I have a sister, Lindsay, but we don't look like eachother at all! She likes to shop, whereas I like to draw and play with our 3 cats, which I adore!
Luckily my school is only five minutes away from my mother's house. My favourite subject is German, because I like the language a lot, and my worst subject is Philosophy, it has stupid tests! When I've finished school, I'd like to go to Japan, and after that I will start at an University.
Besides Japan I also like Austria: I went there a few years ago and the mountains were just amazing!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Love,
Evy

Words: 157

No comments:

Post a Comment