Dear Jenny,
My name is Cyril, I’m 16 years old and was born on the 17th of December in Zwolle. I’ve never lived there, but I have lived in Deventer until I was 8 years old. After that, we moved to Boxmeer, which is where I still live and go to school too.
Besides of course a mother and father, I also have a little sister who can be very cute but usually isn’t.
I have one very important hobby, which is swimming. I dedicate almost all my spare time to all my trainings and matches. Sometimes it is hard to combine my sport with school, especially when you have to go to school until 4.50 pm, which is by the way pretty ridiculous, don’t you think?
More about my school: I don’t really have a favourite subject, nor a subject I hate. Of course I have teachers I dislike and like, but I’m not going to explain to you, because you don’t know them.
The countries I visited are the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Spain, Portugal, Italia, Greece, Tunisia and New Zealand. Quite a lot, but I really like to travel and going on holidays.
When I’ve finished school I would like to go and study in an English-speaking country. I now have the possibilities in mind to go to the UK or to America. Of course the last one is amazing, but it will mean that I have to get a scholarship with my sport, which means a lot of work to do and I’m not sure if I will make it with the amount of schoolwork I have to do…
So, I hope to learn more about you when you reply to my letter.
Love,
Cyril
Word count: 290... Sorry couldn't make any less out of it.. But Mrs. Nelissen wanted to hear a lot about us so here it is :)
Auch... too much words.
ReplyDeleteGood story by the way...
you could probably cut down the words by removing things like:
ReplyDelete"Zwolle. I’ve never lived there"
the I've never lived there part obviously
Yeah but that would have made it 286 words, that's not really a big difference I guess :P
ReplyDelete