Dear Pandora,
You asked me to tell you something about myself, so here it is.
I live in the Netherlands, in a small country-village, called Overloon –in a detached house-, but I was born in another town, Amersfoort. In Amersfoort I lived in a small terraced house with my two parents, my little brother and little sister.
My hobbies? I love writing, chatting online with friends from all over the world. Oh, and I love good Italian food.
I’m going to a Dutch high-school where I am in the 5th grade, and this is my last but one year on high school. After that I want to go to Maastricht to follow a management education.
My best holiday you asked? I don’t know. I love going to Italy, Spain, Japan (I’ve never been there though), America.
But I’m just raving now, so I’m going to say goodbye. I hope to hear from you soon.
Love, Laura.
Tuesday, 14 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Laura, thanks for your introduction. Is it hotel management that you intend to do after EC? Or is it another management course?
ReplyDelete