Hello there!
I'm Arthur Oosthout, a 16 year old from Sambeek, Boxmeer (in the Netherlands), although is was born in the city of Utrecht. I live with my parents and my 14 year old sister. We are accompanied by our lively pets: a rabbit, a guinea pig and one gerbil (it's brother died just a few weeks ago). I am attending high school here and I'm in the penultimate year. Outside of school, I like to watch tv, play games, read and draw.
We went to Paris this holiday, and it's been amazing! It's such a wonderful city. No wonder so many people chose Paris as their destination. Maybe I'll visit it after passing my exams. I'm thinking of going abroad after my exams anyway, but who knows? Maybe I'll just stay here.
Anyway, it was so nice to meet you!
See ya,
Arthur
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, my condoleances on your gerbil, may he rest in peace..
ReplyDeleteFurthermore, I didn't know you liked drawing. Do you do that a lot?