I'm Kim Akkersdijk, I'm 15 years old and I live in Gennep in the Netherlands. My birthday is on the 5th of December, the same day as Sinterklaas!
I live in a house in the south of Gennep, with my parents and my little sister who is called Iris.
My hobbies are playing volleyball, going out with friends and shopping.
At school I'm in class 5vb. My favourite subject is biology because I'm very interested in the human body. The subject I'm the least good at is chemistry, I think, but I'm also not very good at math.
The best holiday I've ever had was the trip to Greece I made last year with school, because it was really fun to be away with my friends without my parents.
When I've finished school I'd like to go to medical school to become a doctor, because I want to help people and save their lives.
Words: around 140
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment