Monday, 13 September 2010

Homework..

I was born on the 10th of October in Singapore. My younger sister and brother were also born there. I lived in S’pore till I was 12, after that we moved to Beugen, The Netherlands. There I started in grade 9 at Elzendaal College. In Singapore I did my middle school years at The Hollandse School and for my first year of high school I went to United World College, an international school.

My hobbies are playing field hockey, which I started playing after I moved to The Netherlands; shopping; being on the computer and reading (Dutch & English).

I don’t have a best of worst subject, but my favourite subject is art. After I finish Elzendaal College I’d like to go to University College in Utrecht. This will enlarge my prospects of living abroad.

2 comments:

  1. You were really born in Singapore? Cool!
    What was it like?
    Tell me everything at school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t have a best OF worst subject
    I would consider changing this into ''OR''

    Cool story by the way :D

    ReplyDelete