I was born in Middenschouwen, Zeeland. I lived there for 4 years. Today, I live in Vierlingsbeek, stand-alone house with a big basement.
I have got a Mom and a Dad (duh!) and I have also got a tiny little brother. He's not always nice to me so sometimes I've got to keep control over him.
I love to kite, no seriously, it's great! I kitesurf, flyboard and powerkite. Furthermore, I also play hockey and judo. I am also teaching kiddo's how to judo.
I'm in 5vB, haven't got a favorite subject, have got a worst subject which is German. Teachers, well, what to say about them really?
My best holiday was in Egypt in May. Kiting there was great, temperature is also great. I've visited Holland (duh! again), Germany, France, Spain, Austria and the Czech Republic so far.
When I've finished my school I'd like to have a year off. Just do nothing but have fun with your mates. It would be cool if this was actually possible...
Word count: 169, couldn't do with less, you know me..
Bob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bob!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou amaze me, more words than allowed?? :O
Not possible...
I must be dreaming.
I thought you did a good job, Bob. Hope you will continue to please me this year.
ReplyDelete