So, as you are about to find out, I am not that inspired either..
Well, not that you care, but yesterday I had my first training that I could endure until the end. Because I have been ill for more than a week, I have to take it easy. But yesterday, it went really well and I completed the whole training.
And finally I have a question for you. What is your favorite sport?
I know this message is not really interesting or something, but I can't think of something better.
And I had to write a story so here it is.. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, really inspiring. Tears in my eyes. No just kidding. Well it was better than my story. But that wasn't really hard:P
ReplyDeleteMy favorite sport...I like dancing a lot. And I like to play a teamsport, and I watch skating on tv.
You definitely know what my favourite hobby is, and a very appropriate hobby for an English teacher, if you don't mind my saying so.
ReplyDeleteHow about applying the rules for some/any, Cyril. That is not a mistake you should make at your level of English.
Good story.
ReplyDeleteAnd well I like two sports, but if I'd have to choose I'd go for sailing, because that's one I usually look out for during the week.
As I am on a commenting-spree, I'll comment on yours too :P
ReplyDeleteMy favorite sport (ofcourse) is kiting, but you can't do that every day, so then it'll be judo, cause the guys there are awesome.
Bob