Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Music

Hello,
We were supposed to write a story or sth.
But I haven't got any inspiration and it's really late.
So I'm sorry but I would like to sleep:P
I couldn't write this sooner because I got home and had to go again.

Maybe you would like to tell me your favorite song because I like music so much?
Or your favorite movie?

See you later at school.
(Sorry by the way for this stupid message but ok...)
Miriam

3 comments:

  1. I agree, it was not very inspired, but sometimes that is just too much too ask. My favourite song: hard to say, but I am the Beatles-generation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't really have a favorite movie or something, because I like a lot of movies. Movies like Wild Child or Raise Your Voice and that sort of stuff. And I also like a lot of songs, mostly top 40.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have a favourite song, ok at the moment it's Stuff is messed up by The Offspring...

    And well at least you posted a message.

    ReplyDelete