Well I had to write a story for today which as you all know I forgot, but I've got a good reason I think, because I had a long day of school and then I had judo. So I'm going to write about what we did with judo.
Well we started a bit different than usual, because we started with 3 "randori ne waza"s instead of a warming-up. I know you're wondering what the hell a randori ne waza is, well it's a judo match in which you may only use techniques on the ground so no standing. It kinda looks like this (you might want to turn on some music, because the sound makes no sense):
And then we started learning a new technique step-by-step, which was both usefull and boring. I forgot the name already but it was a "ma-sutemi". This a technique that's quite risky, because if you mess it up you're on your back and your opponent gets a point.
After learning this technique we did one normal randori. After the randori we had to put all the mats (?) on the carts, so we could put them in my teacher's trailer. I did something stupid then, because I tried to stop on of the carts by putting my foot in front of a wheel and that hurt a lot.
This is my story I hope you didn't fall asleep whilst reading it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No,of course I did not fall asleep during the reading! How could I? I found it interesting, but watching the video also made me "kind of" happy that I do not have to try this myself!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your foot isn't hurting any more.
See you all after the weekend.
So there's not much to comment about, it's really good and I didn't fall asleep :P
ReplyDeleteBut I think 'to stop on of the carts' should be one of the carts , but that's all I could find.
Heey basje :P
ReplyDeleteWhich ma-sutemi was it, cause there are several :P We had the kata-garuma and yoko-tumonage (I think XD, dunno how to write it :P) last lesson, pretty cool toss :P
Bob