Well, it happened a while ago, but I'm just so happy with it I want to share it :D
As some of you may know, I wear a certain type of clothing (only in weekends xD) called Lolita. It's a fashion from Japan, and almost all of the clothes are made there (maybe that's why they are so expensive..). A typical lolita outfit exists of a dress, a blouse, knee-high socks, cute shoes and sometimes even a headdress (a ribbon or minihat). For an example:
http://www.lolitafashion.org/anatomy.php
Also, lolita is very rare and expensive, so it's not easy to buy a dress. Luckily, we do have 1 shop in the Netherlands, located in Bilthoven (near Utrecht), which I visited in the vacation. There I saw the dress I had always wanted... It's from 'Baby, The Stars Shine Bright' (a lolita brand from Japan) and was designed by my favorite band: 'Versailles Philharmonic Quintet'. When I saw it between all the other dresses, I was so happy I immediately went to get some money and after trying it on for half an hour I bought it :D Here's the picture:
Now it's hanging in my closet ^^ I just can't stop staring at it!Also, if you want to look at the BTSSB site:
http://www.babyssb.co.jp/
My dress is from the sub-brand Alice and the Pirates (the link is on the left, a little black box)
Well I think I've annoyed you enough with this story, so byebye ^^
Gosh, Evy, you are better than me at this blogging stuff! You managed to publish a picture. Don't forget to show us tomorrow. My sister, who helped me setting up this blog also wrote me a mail about how to get a working link. I will have to look it up, so that we can work it out.
ReplyDeleteDid you know that I was born in Bilthoven and lived there until I went to Nijmegen University?
That is really a coincidence, isn't it. I am happy for you about your dress.