We have a rabbit called Plusie, (original name, isn't it?) But because we go to school it seemed to us that she was very lonely. So we went to the pet shop and searched for a friend, but they told us that rabbits will always fight other rabbits they encounter (yes, this is true!) so we looked at the guinea pigs. There were some very young ones and, after arguing for quite a time, we bought a small female. It took us two days to give her her name, Boeba.
At first, Pluisie was reluctant to her new housemate, so Boeba had to sleep in her own cage at the beginning, but eventually Pluisie accepted her and now they are happy together (I hope).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaw so cute ^^ but isn't arguing more like fighting? maybe you should have used discussing? (I can be wrong though xD) Well I hope they'll live happy lives together ^^
ReplyDeleteYou are right, Arthur. I also think it is much nicer for most animals to be together than just to be alone (of course there are exceptions). It is not for nothing that I have two dogs at home!
ReplyDeleteAbout your English: could you look up the meaning of reluctant in an English-English dictionary? You are on the right track, but you're not quite there yet.
As far as Evy's comments are concerned: it is true there is a difference between arguing (which is more like have a row) and discussing a matter (talking about the pros and cons of a matter). What did you have in mind when writing?
The brackets kinda break up the whole text and don't really add much to the story if you ask me.
ReplyDelete