Wednesday, 18 November 2009

ANW

I really don't know what I've to post on the weblog.
So here is a story about ANW!

On monday we always make some assignments about very boring stuff like the temperature on earth and stuff like that. On wednesday we always watch a movie in class about the climate or something like that. That is very boring and some children almost fell asleep during the movies, but our teacher still thinks that we do like it to watch the movies.

I'm sorry about my very boring story!

2 comments:

  1. I think that you are underestimating your teacher, Sjoerd. Do you really think teachers can be fooled that easily?
    Two points grammarwise: first of all it should be on Mondays (capital and plural -s) and I also noticed the weak form for I've to post..., where you must use a strong form: I have to (or better: should).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get why the teacher doesn't get bored??
    I mean he has seen all these videos a hundred times...

    ReplyDelete