Monday, 23 May 2011

Have you ever..?

Have you ever talked to a famous person?

Yes, I have, but it was without me knowing it. I was about 12 years old and I had Dutch Championships when I ran into Pieter van den Hoogenband. I was deadly nervous so I didn’t really see him. I muttered “sorry” and then he started talking to me about me being so nervous. He told me that he had had some periods of extreme nervousness as well, but that it really wasn’t necessary. He comforted me a little and then I walked on. It was only after that that I realized it was him, I still feel really stupid that I didn’t recognize him at the time.



Have you ever wondered why some people want to be alone but never seem to be lonely? Why do you think this is so?

Yes, I have. I also have some moments in which I’d rather be alone, but even then I feel lonely. I really don’t understand how people can never feel lonely, that’s why I think they do. I guess that some people never seem to be lonely, but in secret they are.



Have you ever called a female teacher "mum" by mistake?

No, I have never called a female teacher “mum”. I have called some of my friends “mum” by mistake, though. It’s really stupid, but it happens.



Have you ever swum in the ocean?

Yes, of course I have. I love the ocean J.No, seriously, I think the best thing about holidays is that on a really hot day, you can just jump in the ocean and swim. It’s really relaxing.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with your view on oceans. I do think it is weird that you call friends mum though.
    Do your friends act like they are your mum? Are they really caring?
    I had to read your lonely bit twice, but it's clear now :p

    And yeah, I did cheat. I guess you did too? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really think this is an essay though.
    I just think your answering a few questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can easily be alone without feeling lonely...
    Don't ever call anyone 'mum', though. And don't worry, I wouldn't recognise anyone as famous even if it'd be like totally obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I meant YOU'RE :P

    ReplyDelete