Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Hi ladies and gents,

Thanks to my sister's blog I got onto this website: www.lyricstraining.com and I created my own account in a jiffy and then played a few tunes, frantically trying to fill in the gaps. I need to speed up my typing in order to become better...
If you like listening to music and a challenge, this website might be something for you. And a bonus: you are working on your English!
Don't forget to let me know what you think of it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi everybody,
    I've been to the website and I've done some of the filling in. I think it's really fun to do and it's kind of addictive, I could stop doing it! They also have music that's in the top 40 at this moment(that surprised me very much!) so if you like music and you have nothing to do, take a look!

    ReplyDelete