Monday, 22 March 2010

The tale that almost got forgotten...

Oops, in the inbox of my mail, I noticed the paper with the questions I had prepared as a follow-up for the listening we did last Thursday.
I am publishing them on the blog now in the hope that we won't forget on Wednesday:

Questions: The Tell-tale Heart

Why would the narrator accuse the listener of saying that he (the narrator) is mad?
Explain in as much detail as you can what the narrator does before he kills the old man?
What reason does the narrator have for killing the old man?
Why do the police show up?
Whose heart is the heart mentioned in the title: the narrator’s heart or the old man’s heart or could it refer to both hearts?

Do you know the answers to these questions with or without the help of your notes. Let's find out on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment