skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Chapter 15
1. Why was Leonora so late at her 'date' with Guy?
2. What happened between Leonora and Guy after lunch?
3. Why was Monday a special day?
1 comment:
Bas
29 March 2010 at 05:02
1. She had trouble with the underground
2. Uhm I forgot
3. It was celeste's birthday
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cambridge-Elzendaal
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(16)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(47)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(15)
▼
March
(14)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
The tale that almost got forgotten...
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Ladies and gents,Once in a while I will show you a...
Chapter 9 Questions
Chapter 8 questions
Hi ladies and gents,Thanks to my sister's blog I g...
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
Contributors
Arthur
Bas
Bob
Cyril
Evy
Kim
Laura Langeraar
Meike
Miriam
Stan
huub van de ven
m2cm
the teach
1. She had trouble with the underground
ReplyDelete2. Uhm I forgot
3. It was celeste's birthday