Present Simple: - The train leaves tonight at 6 pm.
- The bus does not arrive at 11 am, it arrives at 11 pm.
- When do we board the plane?
- The party starts at 8 o’clock.
- When does class begin tomorrow?
To be going to: - Are you going to meet Jane tonight?
- I’m going to fly to Manchester to visit my family.
- I’m going to be there for two weeks.
- I’m going to buy a car this year.
- Are you going to have a party for your birthday?
Present continuous: - She isn’t going on holiday this year.
- Are they coming to the party on Saturday?
- We’re getting up early on Saturday to play tennis.
- I’m staying in a hotel near the station next week.
- I’m driving to Manchester next weekend.
Shall/Will: - I’ll come by tomorrow.
- I will ask my parents tonight.
- Shall I come with you then?
- No, I don’t think he will.
- He will be working that week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great Sjoerd, very good sentences, but in the to be going to part, I wouldn't use I'm going to that often, but they are correct :P
ReplyDeleteCheers,
I can't really find any mistakes although miss Nelissen will probably slap me for posting this.
ReplyDeleteThe're good sentences, but you've got only four per form. Wasn't the assignment to look up five examples? For the rest I can't find any mistakes.
ReplyDeleteThere are five per form, just look better ;)
ReplyDeleteSjoerd, good sentences.. I forgive you for only having four per form because the 16 you have are very good ;)
ReplyDeleteJust look better.. there are five per form.
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE FIVE PER FORM!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVERY NICE JOB
He has got 5 forms, but the first ones stand directly behind the 'Shall/will' stuff.
ReplyDeleteAnd the sentences look okay to me :)
Arthur, Kim go buy glasses there are five per form.
ReplyDeleteSjoerd I think you did a good job.
OMG I'm so sorry Sjoerd! I'm really blind! Please accept my humble apology!
ReplyDelete