Hey :)
When I'd go abroad, I think I would go either to Japan or to Germany. But Japan is far away, and I don't think I would really do much studying/working (I would spend all day looking for lolita clothing and walking around Harajuku xD). Therefore I would go to Germany, which is near Holland, so it would be easy to visit my family once in a while.
I would go during my studies or after have finished my studies, so that I could learn the language while working and studying. I'd really like to work e.g. in a hospital, and understand how they work with patients and medicines. I think it would look good on my CV and it could come in handy later.
Well, see you tomorrow ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No real mistakes as far as I can see. Maybe you'd wanna use the Netherlands instead of Holland. And I'm not sure but I thought CV was resume. But I had to look that up though, so that's not really fair.
ReplyDeleteI don't wanna nag: but this wanna is really horrendous. What do you think of all the "woulds" in the letter?
ReplyDeleteOk,now that you mention there are indeed a lot of "woulds" so that's something which should be different, but I can't really think of a good way to avoid it except rewriting the whole post or something.
ReplyDeleteAnd you might want to avoid using so many smileys in your posts...