Tuesday, 6 October 2009

RE: Restaurant

Hello Sara,

So you're starting a restaurant? Good for you! You can come to my country anytime, but I’m not always home. If you come on the 22nd of December I'll be home and ready for your arrival. If you cannot come on the 22nd, please e-mail me again so I can look up another date on which you can come. 

For the cooking at home every day part, I suggest you should stay with me for a week or with other people. If you do this I think you'll get the best impression of what people eat from day to day. I also know some traditional restaurants near our town, they're called Holla’s and Bubba Food.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to come to the grand opening of your restaurant, I'm busy working myself already, so...

 

See you,

Bob

3 comments:

  1. This one took me 25 minutes so I hope the comments are worth the extra 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob,

    It definitely was worth the extra time; I am pleasantly surprised. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, this one is much better than your previous work, well done. You have mentioned all the points and explained them very well. Personally, I wouldn't have used so... at the end, but just finished the sentence but that's just my opinion;) Over all, you did very well, nice work!

    ReplyDelete