Monday, 19 October 2009

Education

Our school scores well on the first point. Everyone accepts the fact that everyone is different, and because of this, there aren’t many fights going on regarding religion, culture or sexual orientation.
I’m not completely satisfied with the way the school listens to the young people. I’ve never been asked my opinion regarding changes to the school. They could improve on this by having student councils discuss with the staff.
Cultural diversity. I don’t really know what to say because everyone (or almost everyone) has the same culture and we’re not actually learning stuff about the diversity between cultures.
The sharing of experiences is good and so is the range of languages being taught at school.
The way on which the mentors are chosen and the way they help you with all kinds of stuff is good. It seems like they can help you with about everything. They also send you a lot of mails (sometimes too much) and they also help a lot.
The staff can deal with most of the problems regarding students or teachers. Some teachers however aren’t this good at handling trouble, and they will freak out.

Bob van Haren

Words: 194 (I know there are too much, but I hate going through the story again to see what I can leave out.)

1 comment:

  1. Grammarwise: not too many mistakes, although you still seem to have problems with "muches' and "manies" - please do pay attention to that. Contentwise: I don't have too many problems with that either. Although I can't help thinking: couldn't it have been even better if you had given it one or two days' thought?

    ReplyDelete